Welcome to Mysore Concerns Coffee website. Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Mysore Concerns, a privately held partnership firm.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink on our website. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, including all information and services available from this site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by all the terms, conditions and policies stated here, which govern Mysore Concerns’ relationship with you in regards to this website. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- The website and all contents of this site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the Services’ contents.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Mysore Concerns® and the Mysore Concerns logo are registered trademarks of Mysore Concerns, a partnership firm. You must not use these trademarks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans that may appear on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- For orders, Mysore Concerns reserves the right to substitute a smaller denomination of packaging based on stock availability.
- We are not liable for any courier delay.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- You acknowledge, by your use of the website, that your use of Mysore Concerns’ website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of Mysore Concerns’ website, and that Mysore Concerns shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org