Our team is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Marketing Intern who will work with us to develop and execute brand strategies, drive engagement, educate and promote our products and, increase our online footprint. A successful candidate would be someone who has a passion for customer marketing and the coffee industry; is excited to build brands; has the ability to conceptualize and sell ideas and most importantly is self-motivated. We are a small company with a collaborative work environment that gives you the opportunity to create and run your own social media campaign to shape our brand. If you’d love the opportunity stretch your comfort zone, learn new skills and think that you’re the right fit for this role, apply!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Assist in the management of website SEO, perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Develop and implement eCommerce strategy in order to improve performance.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and pay-per-click initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Monitor and maintain customer feedback
- Strategy Building and Planning
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Good photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
- Basic understanding of ecommerce websites (Amazon) and how they work
- Understanding of SEO techniques and Google Analytics
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Knowledge about or interest in coffee or coffee related products
- Access to Adobe Creative Cloud or other content creating/editing software
- Available for a minimum duration of 3 months with an opportunity to extend
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Google tools (Docs, Sheets)